Hi everyone! And happy fall! I cannot tell you how excited I am to be writing this post. I would like to introduce this series to my blog where each month I write a list of a few things I want to accomplish in the month. Hopefully, these goals inspire or spark an interest for you about something you would like to do. I know I love reading similar ones, and A Girl, Obsessed does a fabulous job with her monthly goal posts. Let me know what you think!
This month is the start of fall, and hopefully sometime soon it will start cooling down in Texas. Even the rain we’ve gotten hasn’t done anything except make it humid. And I am very ready for cooler weather. My warm drink intake has already greatly increased. With all that being said here are some things I would like to accomplish this month.
- Run every week, and get my 5k time to 30 minutes
- Apply to all the jobs in my jobs bookmarks (graduation is approaching soon!)
- Schedule my senior photo session with an amazing photographer I’m lucky to have worked with!
- Keep up meal prepping and move on to the next Fit Girls Guide program
- Save money!
- Read 4 books
- Journal at least once. I think this will round out the journal I’m currently writing in so I can start another
- Prep for NaNoWriMo
- Blog once a week
- Get ahead on my school assignments
- Fix at least half of the photos on the blog that got lost during the hosting transfer
What are some things you hope to do this month? Let me know. And don’t forget to get your PSL or other signature fall drink! Personally, I love a white chocolate mocha or chai latte in the fall and while writing.